I suggest you make it possible to ...

Live Link Determination

Hi Guys,

Recently I checked on some of my previous posts to the Social Network module side of SENuke and found there were no live links embedded in my articles. The reason is I can't add the <a href="http://www..... to the spinnable article because some of the sites don't allow live links and I it puts the <a href in the text copy, not a good PR move. So right now I have to go to each post manually and edit the post, if they allow that, and put in the live links.

It would be very cool if there was some way, as the posting is occurring, to determine which sites DO NOT allow live links and remove my <a href="http://www..... from the post and the rest would have links in them. I believe there are only a few that don't allow links so they would be the easiest to eliminate.

Another idea would be to have the Social Network module create 2 article types on the fly as it's posting, on with live links and one without (all the links stripped out) depending upon which site it is posting to.

For marketing purposes this is a BIGGY to have live links in your article posts.

Have I mentioned live links enough? :D

Will

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adminareebb (Admin, SEnuke) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Johnny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Live Link Determination should also AUTOMATICALLY determine if the Created Links are Still ALIVE or DEAD. it is Pointless to BUILD Backlinks and Index Links that are ALREADY dead. This takes a lot of time when checked using scrapebox and this would definitely save a lot of time! Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base